How to book your Wedding Photographer
I like to make booking your wedding photography as simple as possible.
When you ask for a quote it is all inclusive so you can be confident you will not be stung with hidden fees, or costs, after your wedding day.
I believe in honesty, professional integrity, and giving you great value for money. All you need to do is bring a smile!
- I can cover every aspect of your wedding photography from your preparation through to your first dance, and beyond.
- You get a duplicate contract so you know what service you have booked, and what you have agreed to.
- I have full public liability and professional indemnity insurance, so you know you are in safe hands.
- Your unedited photo's are supplied on a personalised USB, usually at the end of your wedding day.
- Your photos are fully licenced for personal use so you can edit, print, and share them without restrictions.
Booking Fees - for your Wedding Photography
Your wedding photography booking fee is just £100, regardless of the total cost of your wedding photography.
The booking fee secures your date, and fixes your price so it will never increase, even if our prices go up.
Travel and Accomodation - for your Wedding Photography
Our prices include travel within Somerset. Areas outside of Somerset may incur reasonable travel costs, and possibly accommodation costs if an overnight stop is required.
I use Google Maps to calculate travel times and I don't charge you for our return journey.
Food and Drinks at your Wedding
You do not need to provide food, or drinks, for me at your wedding. I am happy to provide my own, but if you feel like spoiling me I certainly won't complain about it.
If I am booked for a period exceeding 6 hours I will take a 1 hour break during your sit down meal. This is reflected in my prices.
How much do I charge?
My prices are simple and straight forward
- Wedding Photography (unedited) - up to 5 hours : £200
- Wedding Photography (unedited) - up to 10 hours : £350
- For editing I charge £120 for each hour I spend at your wedding*.
You can also choose to just have part of your day, such as the ceremony, edited and leave the remainder unedited. You will only be charged for the part/s of your day that I edit.
Alternatively, you can choose to just have a few choice photo's edited by me. I charge between £4 and £12 per photo dependant on the complexity of the required edit/s.
*Please Note: Any requested editing must be paid for in full before any editing is undetaken.
I would love to hear from you,
and I hope that I can soon welcome you to my ever growing family of happy couples.
While you are here check out my work in the Gallery
and if you feel I could be the right photographer for your wedding day, or have any questions, ring me on 07901 570346. I am only ever a phone call away.
Wedding Photography Sections.
- Bride Preparation and/or Groom Preparation.
- Your Wedding Ceremony.
- Group Shots after your Ceremony.
- Your Reception including Speeches and Cake Cutting.
- The early Evening and your First Dance.
- The late Evening and night party (to midnight max).
P.S. Don't forget to smile, it makes the day amazing :-)